Accountable for parking and retrieving vehicles as requested by patrons. Controlling work performed on shift.
- Responsible for the efficient parking and retrieving of vehicles for patrons. Ensuring all vehicles are video checked for damage.
- Maintaining cleanliness of casino entrance.
- Ensuring the vehicles are ticketed and that exchange tickets for keys are organized in locker. Maintain security of keys.
- Recording and counting tips.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- All types of vehicles, valet tickets
- All vehicles, out door work area. Exposed to varied conditions. Casino environment that may be located on a boat and/or barge. Exposed to loud noise, smoke, bright lights, wet areas, and temperatures that vary. Use of stairs, elevator, and escalator.
- 10% (from waist)
- High school diploma is required. A valid drivers license is required. Proficiency with manual and automatic transmissions. One year experience in valet or transportation.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Must know basic radio procedures with UHF/VHF handheld radios and be able to operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles. Ability to read and write company forms and reports. Good communication skills and public relation and customer service skills. Knowledge of department of transportation safety guidelines for operation of vehicles. Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude. Knowledge of all special events and promotions available to guests.