SCOPE AND MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the customer service and retention of VIP players, increasing and managing rated players and assuring guests have a favorable gaming experience. Assists and advises other departments and company personnel, as necessary, to assure the successful performance of their assigned job duties.
- Communicate with assigned players through telemarketing and letter writing about available services, promotional opportunities and special events.
- Manage customers that are actively gaming on the casino floor to ensure that we are meeting their expectations.
- Evaluate customers play for comping needs. Issues comp as necessary and within authorized levels.
- Work special events servicing VIP players.
- Ability to analyze and interpret players needs and results.
- Accuracy in completing assigned duties, paperwork and reports in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality relative to financial data and casino policies.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day, evening, and weekend shifts.
- Must be extremely friendly and personable.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest and team members.
- Knowledge of Gaming Regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
WORK AREA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Host office, casino floor or environment exposed to bright lights, noise, and smoke. Casino may be located on a boat and/or floating barge. Use of elevator, escalator, and stairs.
- Sitting 50%
- Walking/Standing 50 %
- Repetitive Keyboarding
- Three (3) to five (5) year’s experience in marketing, with direct customer contact preferably in the casino or hospitality industry. A high school diploma or GED equivalent. Must be able to obtain a gaming license and Alcohol Beverage Control Card.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read, write, hear and speak clearly. Able to read simple instructions, memos and reports.
- Maintain complete working knowledge of all policies and procedures of the player development department and company.
- Knowledge of computer including CMS, HIS, Microsoft Office and be well versed making numerous phone calls.
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute, perform mathematical functions.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly and professional attitude at all times. Have complete knowledge of all special events and promotional activities to ensure the highest level of experience for our guests.