- Responsible for cutting, weeding, and edging the grass, raking the leaves, and sweeping the parking lots, and garage.
- Responsible for planting, removing, and relocating plants, flowers, trees, and bushes.
- Removing all trash and debris from parking areas and grounds.
- Emptying trash containers.
- Responsible for ensuring all signs, posts, chain fences are straight and secure.
- Ordering supplies for plants and equipment to maintain the grounds. Ensure the safety and security of all guests and employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Zero to two years experience in building and grounds maintenance.
- On the job training.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Ability to use all necessary tools and equipment to perform maintenance functions.
- Answer all calls promptly and maintain politeness; pay attention to the needs of employees and guests at all times.
- Knowledge of OSHA required standards and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Sitting 20%
- Standing 15%
- Lifting 15% (Overhead, arms-length, up to 20 lbs.)
- Bending 25% (from waist)
- Walking 25%
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude. Complete knowledge of all facilities and entertainment available to guest.