Under the direction of the Revenue Audit Manager, the incumbent Revenue Auditor will be responsible for auditing control documents and preparing exception reports accurately and efficiently, following all rules and standards set and/or required by the Finance Department, Internal Controls of Diamond Jacks Casino & Hotel, and Louisiana Gaming Regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Includes equipment knowledge/use)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required;
- Two (2) years accounting experience or two (2) years formal accounting education is preferred;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft computer software with strong knowledge of Excel;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Louisiana State Gaming License; and
- Regular attendance with flexibility in scheduling while maintaining an upbeat attitude.
Louisiana State Gaming License
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for consolidating shift reports for all areas of casino operation;
- Preparing audit and distributing win reports;
- Verifying soft count deposits;
- Auditing and accounting for control documents and preparing exception reports;
- Reviewing, compiling, and reporting W2G information;
- Maintain confidentiality within the established guidelines; and
- Perform all other incidental and related duties as required and/or assigned.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand, walk, sit; use hands to move fingers, handle, and/or feel; and talk and/or hear;
- Reach with hands and arms, with repetitive wrist movement when working computers or office equipment;
- Ability to observe and have close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral visions with depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus;
- Normal daily physical activity included within a 6-8 hours work day may include Sitting and Keyboarding 80%;
- Standing 10%; Walking 10%; and
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Work is performed indoors in a thermostatically-controlled office environment and/or within the finance department computer area that may be located in a high rise hotel or atrium with occasional use of elevator and/or stairs;
- Exposure to various chemicals used in the maintenance of property;
- Usually works in a moderate to loud noise level and smoke filled environment when on the Casino floor that may be located on a boat and/or floating barge;
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and close space while working with others.
*Constantly = over 2/3 time Frequently = 1/3-2/3 time Occasionally = under 1/3 time