PURPOSE OF JOB
- Accountable for repairs, maintenance and monitoring the operation of assigned electronic gaming devices; fills payout reserve containers and participates in the move of any slot related equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent with two (2) year electronic degree is preferred or equivalent experience in electrical maintenance
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a State Gaming License
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Repair and maintain slot related equipment on the casino floor and within the slot shop
- Participate in installation, movement, and removal of slot related equipment
- Maintain proper gaming logs in order to comply with state or internal regulations
- Ensure the safety and security of all guest and employees
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Use of hand tools, oscilloscope, volt/OHM meter, peripheral test equipment, personal protection equipment, and game simulators
- Proper use of a telephone and hand-held radio
- Required to work in Slot shop with exposure to electricity, hot and cold temperatures, excessive noise levels, bright lights, and smoke filled environment. High rise hotel and atrium. Casino environment may be located on a boat and/or floating barge. Use of elevator, stairs, and escalators
- Required to talk and hear, stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle and/or feel objects, tools and controls; reach with hands and arm, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and lift and/or moving up to 50 lbs.
- Close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and to adjust focus